If you are passionate about holistic healthcare, herbalism, and empowering people through natural healthcare, AND you are looking for a part to full-time (25-35+ hours / week) career that makes a difference in people’s lives, please read on.
Employment Opportunity Details:
- We’re seeking a highly organized, detail-oriented person who can manage production, inventory, incoming and outgoing orders, and shipping from our herbal pharmacy.
- You will be making raw herb formulas, measuring granule formulas, making and pressing herbal tinctures, making liposomal essential oil remedies, and more.
- You must be precise, and enjoy holding high standards of excellence in your work.
- The ideal candidate has experience in the fields of quality control, production, shipping, and/or administration. Specialized on-the-job training is available for the right person.
- You must also excel at customer service and be a flexible, co-operative member of our clinical support team.
- Comfort and experience with computers, google docs, spreadsheets, and various computer applications is a must.
- Eventually you will train others in production and shipping of herbal products, so capacity for leadership and management is a must.
- This is NOT a temp position. Apply only if interested in long-term employment.
- Responsible and reliable, you hold yourself to a high standard of excellence with every task you take on, and can manage others to do the same;
- Mature and independent, you have a strong ability to prioritize the most urgent tasks, work efficiently, and track multiple tasks simultaneously;
- You love organizing, tracking, and doing a job right;
- You love cooking, and/or herbal product making.
About Bloom+Reveal Botanicals:
We strive to bring the future of sustainable, conscious healthcare to the here and now by providing effective natural medicines for the critical—and all too common—health problems of our times.
We believe that, in many cases, botanical medicine is the best medicine for treating fatigue, aches and pains, digestive issues, swollen glands, skin ailments, sinus trouble, and more. That’s because botanical medicine is non-toxic to people and the planet, supportive of the body’s optimal functioning, and empowers healing by avoiding side effects and pharmaceutical dependency.
Founder & Formulator Hillary Thing developed Bloom+Reveal drawing on 20 years of holistic clinical experience in the treatment of Lyme, auto-immunity, and other chronic infection and toxin-driven illness.
She continues to treat patients at the Nourishing Life Health Center in Kingston, NY, and educates people and practitioners worldwide through workshops, professional training for holistic practitioners, and at www.uprootinglyme.com. Her decades of day-to-day holistic clinical practice inform each of our products.
Starting pay: $18 – 22 DOE
Minimum Schedule: Monday – Friday, 11 am – 6:30 pm
If this opportunity calls to you, send a resume and cover letter or short video (preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of how your work / life experience meets the requirements described above, and why you would be excited to take this position.